02 Nov Different choices – no permission required
I get upset and frustrated with everyday life in the Caribbean.
What if instead I:
- Choose to ask the hard question in a meeting
- Smile at strangers
- Learn to master a new skill
- Seek to relate to people on a soul and emotional level instead of only intellectual
- Become sensitive to people’s insecurities
- Choose not to dull my shine to fit in
These are actions I can do without someone giving me permission. So why do I keep waiting on this permission to step up into my spotlight?
Instead of getting upset, what I should really do is focus on what I can control and make different choices – no permission required. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]