29 Nov 25 Questions to Ask Yourself Before the End of 2015
I started this exercise 2 years ago to reflect wholeheartedly on my growth over a 12 month period. It’s a great exercise to do quarterly even. I find myself slacking off on personal growth ambitions because falling into the comfort of old habits is just so effortless.
I usually give myself 2 weeks to do this task because it requires silence, repeated reading, thinking, brutal honesty and experiencing emotions I just want to bury. This is my exercise to honour my soul’s journey with each passing year. This is an exercise in self-discovery.
I hope that the questions spur in you, the will and excitement to delve deeper into your purpose and to revel in the joys and sorrows of the human experience.
It can be scary and intimidating at first because it really forces you to think about how you are treating yourself. Once it’s written on paper, reality hits. Either you run away from the truth or you make the commitment to improve with self love.
Here we go!
25 Questions to Ask Yourself Before the End of 2015
1. What am I most proud of this year?
2. How can I become a better _____________?
3. Where am I feeling stuck?
4. Where do I need to allow myself grace?
5. Am I passionate about my career?
6. What lessons have I learned?
7. What did I my finances look like?
8. How did I spend my free time?
9. How well did I take care of my body, mind, and soul? (On a scale from 1 – 10, with 10 being the most loving and 1 being I need to start self-love)
10. How have I been open-minded?
11. When did I feel most creatively inspired?
12. What projects have I completed?
13. How have I procrastinated?
14. In what ways can I restructure my time?
15. How have I allowed fear of failure hold me back?
16. Where has self-doubt taken over?
17. When have I felt the most alive?
18. How have I taught others to respect me?
19. How can I improve my relationships?
20. Have I been unfair to anyone?
21. Who do I need to forgive?
22. Where is it time to let go?
23. What old habits would I like to release?
24. What new habits would I like to cultivate?
25. How can I be kind to myself?
P.S. – This information might be super useful to your family and friends. Pass it along as a bonus Holiday gift.